Canadian Experience Class

Minimum requirements:
  • at least 12 months of full-time (or an equal amount in part-time) skilled work experience in Canada for the previous three years gained your experience in Canada with the proper authorization
  • meet the required language levels needed for your job for each language ability (speaking, reading, writing and listening), plan to live outside the province of Quebec
Skilled work experience:
  • Managerial jobs (NOC skill level 0)
  • Professional jobs (NOC skill type A)
  • Technical jobs and skilled trades (NOC skill type B)
  • at least 12 months of full-time (30 hours/week for 12 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours)) or an equal amount in part-time hours (15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours))

You must be able to demonstrate that you were able to do the duties indicated (including essential and main duties) in the lead statement of the occupational description in the NOC.

You will be deemed ineligible for this program if you are not able to demonstrate that your experience meets the description in the NOC.

Bridging open work permits allow qualified applicants to continue working while waiting for the outcome of their permanent residence application. If you have an existing work permit that is about to expire, you may apply for a bridging open work permit.

No educational requirement but to score points, you need a Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree, is a completed foreign credential, an Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) report from an agency approved by CIC. [The report must show your foreign education is equal to a completed Canadian secondary (high school) or post-secondary certificate, diploma or degree.]

Language ability:
The minimum language level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 7 for NOC 0 or A jobs OR Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) 5 for NOC B jobs must be met a language test approved by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) must be taken.

When you apply for permanent residence, you must include your test results, which are valid for no more than 2 years (otherwise you need to retake the tests).

Principal applicant:
If your spouse or live-in partner is a common-law foreign national in Canada, and he/she also meets the conditions stated, either one of you can apply as a principal applicant under Express Entry.

A common-law partner (opposite or of the same sex) is someone who you have a conjugal relationship with and has lived with you for at least a year.

Other requirements:
  • You must be admissible to Canada.
  • You must plan to live outside the province of Quebec.
About us
About us

The year of 2011 saw the inception of Elite Overseas Services Ltd. and it has ever since pursued tirelessly and passionately towards achieving its one and only goal: providing quick, ethical and affordable Canadian immigration. Currently headquartered in Kamloops it also has branch located in Vancouver BC for its clients’ convenience. Headed by Mr. Ashish […]

Reasons to Hire Us
Reasons to Hire Us

Your decision is just going to be simplified by a manifold. Check out the top ten reasons for hiring us for your Immigration Case

Success Rate
Success Rate

We have been delivering immigration services with a 99% success rate since 2011. Once we get your application, we don't leave it till we see it through all the immigration procedure.

Affordable for every client!
Affordable for every client!

We understand that every client does not come from an elite class. However, we do not differentiate between elite and non-elite class. We provide the best of services for affordable prices to all our clients.


Follow Our Updates

Subscribe our latest news to stay informed

Call us:
1 888 614 5786

Email us: