May 15, 2019
Draw #117: Canada invites Express Entry Trades candidates with minimum score of 332
The Government of Canada invited 500 Federal Skilled Trades Class candidates to apply for Canadian permanent residence, in its recent draw held on May 15. All candidates who submitted their profile before the tie-break August 29, 2018 at 8:32:03 UTC, with CRS score above 332 received and ITA in this invitation round.
The Express Entry Annual Target for this year is 81,400 invitations. So far, 31,750 ITAs were issued by IRCC.
The Federal Skilled Trades Class is one of three economic-class immigration programs managed by the Express Entry system.This program-specific draw was the first in this year. The last round of invitation in this class was September 24, 2018. Read more about the Skilled Trades class here.
The Skilled work experience eligible for the Federal Skilled Trades Class falls under the following categories of Canada’s National Occupational Classification (NOC):
- Major Group 72: Industrial, electrical and construction trades
- Major Group 73: Maintenance and equipment operation trades
- Major Group 82: Supervisors and technical jobs in natural resources, agriculture and related production
- Major Group 92: Processing, manufacturing and utilities supervisors and central control operators
- Minor Group 632: Chefs and cooks Minor Group 633: Butchers and bakers